Complete guide of TJ Maxx Credit card login –
WHAT IS THE TJ MAXX CREDIT CARD?
Avid customer of TJ Maxx? Have you been thinking of applying for TJ Maxx Credit Cards? Well, here is an insightful article to make sure you know full well what you are signing in.
There are two types of credit card given by TJ Maxx. If you compare this with Kohl’s, Macy’s, and JCPenney Credit Card, with TJ. Maxx, you can use the credit card in some stores apart from its own. You need a 620 credit score to avail of these Credit Cards.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF TJ MAXX CREDIT CARD?
TJ Maxx offers us two different types of credit cards known as the TJX REWARDS CREDIT CARD and TJX REWARDS PLATINUM MASTERCARD.
TJ Maxx REWARDS CREDIT CARD can be used in their primary store and other affiliated stores of TJ MAXX. There is no annual fee against the TJX REWARDS CREDIT CARD. This card has a high annual percentage rate of 29.24%. The biggest perk of T.J. Maxx is that with every dollar you spent with this card, you get 5% back in rewards. You can use this card in the stores like T.J Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, and even in Sierra Trading Post. You get a 15% off in the first purchase from the in-store. There is absolutely no limit to the rewards you can fetch. For every 1000 points, you can get $10.
TJX REWARDS PLATINUM MASTERCARD can be used everywhere. Yes, you saw it right. TJX REWARDS MASTERCARD has zero annual fees. Due to the high-interest rate of 29.24%, you might have some doubts if you must apply or not. Mastercards can be used anywhere, and with every dollar spent in T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra Trading Post, and HomeGoods, you get 5X points. For other purchases, you get 1X points. You will get to hear about the offers before anyone else does.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR A TJ MAXX CREDIT CARD LOGIN
- Before you apply for a credit card, you must look into the fact if you are eligible to meet the credit requirement.
- If you meet the credit requirements, then you will not be given the store card but a Platinum Mastercard.
- Open the website to initiate the procedure of applying for the credit card at the site: https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/topic/TJX-Rewards-Credit-Card/2400012 or https://tjx.syf.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=tjx&accountType=generic&langId=en
- On the webpage, you need to provide your details.
- Make sure the name you are sure is the full name, phone number, e-mail address, your annual income, and other confidential pieces of information.
- Your security number and driving license can be asked.
- You will get your “USERNAME” and “PASSWORD.”
- Use this “USERNAME” and “PASSWORD” for further login.
You cannot apply for any T.J. Maxx Credit Card over the phone.
STEPS TO PAY ONLINE WITH TJ MAXX CREDIT CARDS.
- Go to the website https://tjx.syf.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=tjx&accountType=generic&langId=en
- Login to your account using your “USERNAME” and “PASSWORD.”
- Tap on “SUMMARY” and then click on “RECURRING PAYMENTS.”
- Apply the desired amount you want to spend every month.
- Make sure you add your bank information like your account number.
- Add your bank routing number and tap the button to submit the procedure.
- The automatic payment will start from next month.
What to do if your Payment for TJ Maxx is late?
At the end of 23 days of the billing cycle, it will be considered late if you pay beyond that. A late fee of $35 is charged against the credit card. The payment can be made before 5 p.m EST of the due date, after which you can pay the hefty amount of $35 of late fee charge either online or over the phone or postal service.
How to make your payments over a call?
You can call customer care service at 800-952-6133, to make a payment for the store card.
To make a payment for the MasterCard, you can call customer services at 877-890-3150.
WILL IT BE A GOOD CHOICE TO APPLY FOR THIS CARD?
As lucrative as it may seem due to extremely high-interest rates, make sure you pay your dues before and stop your credit going into negative. One must remember that 23 days of billing is different from the rest of the store credit cards.
According to the Credit Card Insider, TJMAXX CREDIT CARD received three stars out of 5, which is pretty decent.
If you think if you should apply for this credit card or not, then you must remember that you can use it to purchase anywhere (Only for MASTERCARD).
The “Rewards certificates” which you get, have an expiration date of 2 years.
However, if you do get T.J. Maxx Store Card has the same benefits of the T.J. Maxx Credit Card.
Compared to Macy’s credit card, T. J. Maxx will provide only a 10% discount.
If you are a regular T.J.Maxx customer, then you must get this card. Although the interest rate can be hefty with autopay, you are good to go.